Today, we celebrated Global Hand washing Day at Shivaji Academy, Sewla khurd by the students of Micro & EVS of Uttaranchal (P.G.) College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital.”
We given information about health & hygiene and why we celebrate this day. We motivated them for cleanliness. Through poem we thought them hand washing procedure that how can we wash our hands. We also given information for Global Hand washing Day is celebrated each year on October 15 as a way to increase awareness and understanding of the benefits of handwashing with soap. … Many germs that can make people sick are spread by not washing hands with soap and clean, running water. The Global Handwashing Day theme focuses on the links between handwashing and food – including food hygiene and nutrition. Handwashing is an important part of keeping food safe, preventing diseases, and helping children grow strong.
Many diseases and conditions are spread by not washing hands with soap and clean, running water. … Handwashing with soap removes germs from hands. This helps prevent infections because: People frequently touch their eyes, nose, and mouth without even realizing it.
Finally, we also showed students how to wash their hands :
1. Step 1 – Rub your palms together.
2. Step 2 – Rub the back of each hand.
3. Step 3 – Rub both your hands while interlocking your fingers.
4. Step 4 – Rub the back of your fingers.
5. Step 5 – Rub the tips of your fingers.
6. Step 6 – Rub your thumbs and the ends of your wrists.
7. Step 7 – Rinse both hands properly with water.